What is Functional Medicine?
The new Functional Medicine Model does not replace classical preventive medical care but complements it with a comprehensive functional assessment for detecting and preventing diseases. It also suggests changes in lifestyle to improve the quality of people's lives.
It is based on a number of evaluations according to the needs of individual patients:
- Hormonal health
- Nutritional and eating habits
- Toxin levels in the body
- Stress levels
- Digestive Health (food allergies/sensitivity)
- Sleep habits and associated pathologies
- Brain activity (brain fitness)
- Cancer risk
- Cardiometabolic risk
- Thyroid function
- Pre-conception care
- Personalized exercise prescription
Request Your Consultation Today!
To request your consultation with a functional medicine doctor, call (786) 345-1516 or contact us online.